This fourth session in the series for advancement professionals in Residential Colleges will focus on achieving maximum impact with your alumni and donor communications.
Please join us for Part 2 of our discussion on effective communications with Global Philanthropic Senior Consultant Chanel Hughes and Director of Advancement for the Holmesglen Foundation Vincent Ramos as we discuss successful strategies you can employ for your alumni and donors across both print and electronic media. We will discuss the following topics in detail:
- Maximising limited resources
- Creating inspiring annual giving comms
- The Print vs Electronic debate
- How often should we communicate?
- The Power of Segmentation
- What to measure
- Final tips for driving two-way engagement
‘Communication is your ticket to success, if you pay attention and learn to do it effectively.’ Theo Gold